I dropped the ball a little this week and only managed to blog once between Sunday snapshots – whoops! Never mind, I shall try, try try to get better at this! I’ve had a great week, so here it is!
* Having a The Office: an American Workplace rewatch. There was so much I missed watching it the first time round!
* LFW registration? DONE.
* Powerlytes, electrolytes, MORE LYTES THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR. Very necessary after a random midweek stomach bug. Ewwww.
* Papa Thorne’s birthday – Chinese food and Colin the Caterpillar cake!
* When is a tiramisu not a tiramisu? When it’s a trifle.
* Watching Wimbledon in 3D – wowee.
* Hearing Imogen Heap’s new, collaboratively-produced work. What a clever lady.
* An amazing weekend spent with Pippa and James. So good to see them both, and we had a great time at Mezze at the Royal George, the Thornbury Carnival and playing on Kinect for the Xbox!
* Speaking of the Carnival, here are a few pictures, more to follow this week!
* Best part of the carnival? The candy floss!