It is totally bizarre how quickly the weather has turned into something amazing. I am told that it’s not going to last, but who cares? For just one day of the weekend – conveniently, the one day I do not have to work – summer has well and truly ARRIVED! I even have the patchy sunburn to prove it. It baffles me that I have nearly reached the age of 24 and yet I still haven’t worked out how to evenly apply factor 15, although I’m chuffed to have shifted the ‘office-tan’ pallor from my face though! Here is my weekly round-up of wonders! No photos this week, I have been doing a bit of snapping, but nothing worth writing home about!
* Visiting The Co-operative’s farm at Down Ampney on Thursday. Yes, I was there for a team meeting, but I also got to see beehives, flowers and combine harvesters worth £300,000!
* The arrival of TWO lots of online shopping packages in one day, and the excitement that creates.
* FINALLY getting to the bottom of my colossal pile of ironing after it got so frighteningly big it tried to eat me!
* Getting my legs back on and starting to look ahead to the Cardiff Half Marathon.
* Getting regular updates from Glasto, courtesy of Little Sister.
* Brand. New. Traffic. Cops. Seriously, a big day in our house.
* Dan’s birthday balloon is still going!
* Sunday picnics by the canal with Dan, his sister and her little boy. So hot, but lots of fun!
* Mine and Dan’s four-year anniversary. Wowee, time flies!
* I am seriously enjoying Caitlin Moran’s ‘How To Be A Woman’ – hilarious, heart-warming and really rather inspiring.