I absolutely hate starting the week off feeling tired, so I’m sorry to say that this week’s roundup will be fairly brief, as I am looking forward to getting to bed far too much. Three, two, one, GO…
* Saturday night hot tub at Rachel’s…
*… And using the opportunity to ask Jack lots of questions.
* It was Dan’s birthday on June 2nd, and his birthday helium balloon is still afloat in the sitting room! Could this be some kind of record?
* Flowers for no reason.
* We now have TiVo. I’m never leaving the house again.
* The Hangover Part II. Yes, a carbon copy of the first, but funny all the same.
* Sunday visits to the grandparents (So. Much. Food) and lunch out with Little Sister.
* Dan’s deadly ‘peri-peri’ chicken, that was actually just covered in chilli flakes. Ouch. Please read the spice jar labels next time, Mr Barton!
* Technological meltdown. Curse you, Blackberry updates!
* Mixing it up and buying The Telegraph. No, it’s OK, I haven’t gone mad. I was just fascinated by the Blair/Brown/Balls saga.