I missed my usual Sunday snapshot post yesterday, due to ongoing Easter fun and then, all of a sudden, a rather nasty headache that sent me to bed at 9.30pm! Nearly twelve hours sleep later and a lazy day at home and I appear to be fully recovered. Given that this past weekend has been a bumper bonus Bank Holiday and I remembered to take some photographs, I thought I’d combine a sort-of Sunday snapshot rounding up my week with some of my favourite photos of the weekend.
* Monday night dinners at The Stagecoach Inn with Mama Thorne and Little Sister. Still dreaming of the Gloucester Pie…
* My fabulous boyfriend scoring himself a new job, after a few months of uncertainty. Here’s the most hilarious picture of him I have ever taken, from Saturday:
* Saturday afternoon barbecues at my Dad’s house. How lucky were we to get such amazing weather on an actual Bank Holiday?!
* A tough week of 10k training – including a 4k in the sticky heat of Tuesday and 7k through very hilly Charfield. I have the mother of all blisters on my foot now, but I still feel triumphant!
* Beer pong on Friday night to ‘celebrate’ Jack’s imminent departure to Thailand. Epic drunkenness followed. Dan’s hangover was like none I had ever witnessed.
* Ducks in the garden and roses on the table: just another Sunday afternoon at Mama Thorne’s house apparently…
* British Style Bloggers‘ rebirth. It’s coming soon, and I’m excited!
* Having one of those weeks where I want music playing wherever I go.
* Despite being as old as I am, still getting Easter gifts. New clothes (although I understand that’s a tradition?) and of course a bit of chocolate, but a Yankee Candle (from Dad) and a Thomas Sabo charm (from Dan)? Lucky, lucky Naomi!
Hope you all had a great holiday weekend, whatever you got up to!