Yet another week where I have not posted between snapshots, tut tut. I have quite a lot of bits and pieces that I am working on, but nothing that is ready to go just yet! The time of the year probably doesn’t help either, what with us being less than two weeks until Christmas! Never mind, onwards and upwards, here’s my round-up of the last seven days in the world of Thorne:
* Oh Christmas tree… Given that this is the first Christmas that Dan and I have lived together, dressing the tree meant something rather special this year. Our ‘theme’ for the year is baubles and the like in red and silver, with coloured twinkly lights.
* We now own an XBox 360 with Kinect… Further justification for never leaving the house again when combined with the new TV!
* Not being Denzil and Liz, but opening their cards anyway.
* A Sunday afternoon spent in pyjamas, wrapping Christmas presents…
* … And enjoying the feeling of being able to enjoy them in all their colour co-ordinated glory sat under the tree
* Fabulous office Christmas party at the Celtic Manor Resort, wearing my new Julien Macdonald dress, MAC Dubonnet lipstick and a big smile for most of the day – apart from the occasional pout of course…
* The knowledge I have completed my last full working week until the New Year.
* The ultimate Christmas playlist being brought out in a big way.
* The continued joy of Zumba classes – enhanced this week by the arrival of a new routine to Ricky Martin, ‘She Bangs’. Oh yes.