Well, I totally thought that I had set my blog of photos from Oxford to post earlier in the week, but I am clearly not as skilled at using WordPress as I originally believed. No matter, I don’t think that it’s bad karma to have two ‘Sunday snapshots’ next to each other with nothing in between. More than anything it just demonstrates how I am still failing to maintain a decent posting schedule. Must be more disciplined! But anyway, here’s a rundown of my last seven days.
* Nails Inc. Jermyn Street nail polish. Perfect for these autumnal days, and attracting compliments from my customers at work.
* Hitting my personal target to lose a stone by my birthday a week early, making it the first thing I have done that far in advance in a long time, possibly in my life.
* Positive feedback.
* Accidentally having a heavy one when it was totally supposed to only be quiet drinks chez moi.
* Jamie Oliver’s NYC vodka arrabiata (NB: fabulous recipe, but for some reason this link lists something called ‘fingerling potatoes’ in the ingredients – not necessary at all!)
* Harry Potter, and feeling like I truly missed the point.
* My new Star by Julien Macdonald dress, ready for the office Christmas party!
* Sunday afternoon Gavin & Stacey marathons
* Freezing cold Monday night photography lessons in Bristol city centre.